SERVES: 6 – 8 people | READY IN: 4 hours | COOKING SURFACE: Woodwind Pellet Grill
Dad will leave the dinner table full and satisfied after sinking his teeth into this Butterflied Pork Loin Recipe. Be sure to keep extra napkins within arms reach.
Your dad has been there every step of the way. He taught you to fish, to ride a bike, and to enjoy the great outdoors. Naturally he deserves a gift fit for a king. Give him a gift he’ll be proud to show off— something he’ll use for years to come....
Avid backpackers! Rest easy knowing you don’t need to compromise on cooking while enjoying the great beyond. Whether you’re hiking in the heart of the Rockies or roughing it with the family on a low-key camping excursion—you need cooking equipment...
Pelican ProGear™ 65QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
• Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
• Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
• Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
• Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Exterior Dimensions: 37.16" x 20.00" x 19.75" (94.3 x 50.8 x 50.1 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 26.50" x 12.00" x 12.50" (67.3 x 30.5 x 31.7 cm)
Weight: 47.91 lbs. (21.73 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).