Are you new to the art of smoking? Are you ready to grow your arsenal of cooking gear and take your BBQ skills to the next level? Well, you're in luck.
Are you venturing outside to brave the heat this 4th of July? We are going to help you pack your cooler for optimum chill whether you’re going on a weeklong trip through the backcountry or enjoying an afternoon barbecue on your patio.
You may think that...
If people have been using cast iron cookware for hundreds of years, there must be a reason behind it, right? Actually, there are several. Cast iron has proven itself over and over again as reliable, versatile, and durable cookware. So if you’re considering...
Pelican ProGear™ 45QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use) • Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet • Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware • Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
• Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Exterior Dimensions: 29.66" x 20.00" x 19.25" (75.3 x 50.8 x 48.9 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 19.00" x 12.00" x 12.00" (48.2 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)
Weight: 35.80 lbs. (16.24 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).