Camp Chef products thrive on providing some of the most versatile equipment within the cooking industry. That's why we love them so much! Enjoy a restaurant style cooking experience with Camp Chef’s Wood Pellet Grill line. Wood pellet grilling adds a variety...
If you’re an avid outdoor enthusiast then listen up. Our shortlist of essential products will not only make your life easier but might just save it. Don’t wait until you’re in a dire situation to be wishing you packed these items. Whether you need...
Yes—you heard that right. You can cook the same artisan style pizza from your favorite pizzeria while enjoying the great outdoors. If your family loves pizza and loves camping, there’s no better time to marry the two together. We’ll set you up with the...
Pelican ProGear™ 45QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use) • Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet • Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware • Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
• Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Exterior Dimensions: 29.66" x 20.00" x 19.25" (75.3 x 50.8 x 48.9 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 19.00" x 12.00" x 12.00" (48.2 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)
Weight: 35.80 lbs. (16.24 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).