We head outdoors to flee from the noise. To relax, reclaim, regain, and rejuvenate. If you find peace at the bottom of a coffee cup—know that you can continue your morning ritual despite your location.
SINGLE SERVE | Recommended Products: Stryker Stoves, Compact...
Every year, November rolls around and we can't help but have holiday cooking on our mind. Turkey, chicken, prime rib, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie - you name it. With great meals comes great deals on the products that'll get you there. Check out these...
Does your perfect weekend consist of football, greasy food, cold drinks, and thousands of screaming fans? Then, we've got a few tailgate tips to make your concrete, parking lot dreams a reality.
Depending on when kick off is, you'll want to prep...
Pelican ProGear™ 45QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use) • Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet • Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware • Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
• Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Exterior Dimensions: 29.66" x 20.00" x 19.25" (75.3 x 50.8 x 48.9 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 19.00" x 12.00" x 12.00" (48.2 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)
Weight: 35.80 lbs. (16.24 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).