Does your perfect weekend consist of football, greasy food, cold drinks, and thousands of screaming fans? Then, we've got a few tailgate tips to make your concrete, parking lot dreams a reality.
Depending on when kick off is, you'll want to prep...
So you’ve made the switch to rid yourself of cooking bland food. As you know, your pellet grill runs on the burning of hardwood pellets for fuel. But, with tons of different pellet brands, flavors, and mixtures on the market it can be confusing deciding...
SERVES: 6 – 8 people | READY IN: 4 hours | COOKING SURFACE: Woodwind Pellet Grill
Dad will leave the dinner table full and satisfied after sinking his teeth into this Butterflied Pork Loin Recipe. Be sure to keep extra napkins within arms reach.
Pelican ProGear™ 35QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
• Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
• Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
• Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
Exterior Dimensions: 26.41" x 20.00" x 18.75" (67.1 x 50.8 x 47.6 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 15.75" x 12.00" x 11.50" (40 x 30.5 x 29.2 cm)
Weight: 32.28 lbs. (14.64 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).