SERVES:Â 6 â 8 people |Â READY IN:Â 4 hours |Â COOKING SURFACE:Â Woodwind Pellet GrillÂ
Dad will leave the dinner table full and satisfied after sinking his teeth into this Butterflied Pork LoinÂ Recipe. Be sure to keep extra napkins within arms reach.
- 4 lbs. boneless pork roast
- Â½ cup of brown sugar
- 3 tbs. of your favorite BBQ rub (we used Camp Chef All Purpose Seasoning)
- Â BBQ sauce for serving
- PreheatÂ your smoker to 250Â°F.
- Mix brown sugar and your BBQ rub in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Lay butterflied pork loin on cutting board and seasonÂ with brown sugar and rub mixture.
- Place on grill grates and smoke for 3 hours or until you reach an internal temperature of 145Â°F.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Serve warm andÂ plate with potatoes, beans, corn bread, or other lip-smacking side dishes. Make sure to slather withÂ your favorite BBQ sauce.
We encourage youÂ to get creative with your recipes! Feel free to use a homemade BBQ sauce or rub.
Tell us how your Butterflied Pork LoinÂ turned out in the comment section below!