SERVES: 4 people | READY IN: 30 minutes | COOKING SURFACE: Sidekick or Flat Top Grill
These bacon-wrapped seas scallops are a great addition to any steak or salad dish. Cook on your pellet grill’s Sidekick or use your large Flat Top Grill.
- 1 package or 8 slices of bacon
- 16 sea scallops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 tooth picks
- Preheat your pellet grill’s Sidekick or Flat Top Grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay your scallops out on a flat surface and pat dry with a paper towel. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over scallops.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap the side of scallops with bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste.)
- Add scallops to griddle and sauté until scallops and bacon are caramelized and golden brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- Note: If you find that your scallops get done before your bacon, you can place in the oven or pellet grill to allow bacon to crisp up.
- Serve hot with a melted butter mixture.
- Pairs well with our Reverse Seared Steak recipe.
We encourage you to get creative with your recipes! What variations would you use?
Tell us how your Bacon Wrapped Scallops turned out in the comment section below!