Have you ever been out camping or at a barbecue and thought to yourself, now would be a good time for a big delicious cookie?
Did you know that you can cook skookies on the grill!? All you do is prepare the skookies as you always do stick it on your grill, close the lid and cook on medium until the top is light golden brown. Remove from the grill, eat and enjoy.
To make it a little more deluxe, top it with ice cream and your favorite toppings. If you need a fantastic cookie recipe, try this one out!!!
Chocolate Lovers Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat grill on medium.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine the the butter mixture with the dry mixture and stir until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop a 1/2 cup of cookie dough onto skookie pan and spread out until pan was completely covered.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until top is golden brown.