Liquid-Fuel PERFORMANCE, Canister-Fuel CONVENIENCE...10,000 BTUs worth of cooking power for your 3 to 5 person Expedition!
The Jetboil Joule Group Cooking System offers unparalleled cold weather performance and ease of use for expert backpacking groups and alpinists. Joule is quick to setup with no time lost preparing hot liquids, melting snow and cooking meals for large groups. Joule offers consistent heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology.
Joule's innovative design with inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provides performance matching liquid/multi fuel stoves but with the ease of use and versatility of canister systems. A user friendly design offers quick setup and improved reliability over liquid/multi fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
Joule's 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for rapid boil times of 2 minutes 40 seconds [per 1 liter], yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil.
- High 10,000 BTU output
- Inverted canister design with Liquid Feed Regulator
- Jetboil Regulator technology - consistent heat down to 10°F/-12°C
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter
- 2.5 Liter FluxRing insulated cooking vessel
- Stable locking handle that folds for storage
- See through lid with built in strainer
- Compatible with both 100g and 230g Jetpower Fuel Canisters
- *Jetpower fuel sold separately