The Big Agnes Insulated Air Core pads are some of the lightest and most compact pads on the market. Perfect for just about any camping trip, these 3 season pads will ensure you stay nice and warm.
- Light and compact three season pad, with 2.5" of comfort
- PrimaLoftTM eco: synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials used in all 20" wide pads
- M3 synthetic insulation used in the 25" wide pad
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- 20" pads: Durable, lightweight 50D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- 25" pad: Durable, 70D nylon top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-FlateTM mouthpiece
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-FlateTM Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.
20" x 66" x 2.5"; brwn/blk; 15 degrees; 22oz
20" x 72" x 2.5"; brwn/blk; 15 degrees; 24oz
20" x 78" x 2.5"; brwn/blk; 15 degrees; 27oz