Whoever said grilling season is in the summer never owned a pellet grill. When you have a SmokePro pellet grill from Camp Chef on your back patio, grilling season never ends. You can continue smoking ribs, searing steaks, and...
Did you get a new Camp Chef Smoke Vault for Christmas this year? So let's get that box unpacked and start cooking....
All in all, Camp Chef pellet grills are perfect for the novice chef as well as the seasoned meat smoker. It’s a foolproof way to cook up a meal you’re going to love, with no babysitting or stressing required....
Pelican ProGear™ 65QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
• Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
• Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
• Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
• Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Exterior Dimensions: 37.16" x 20.00" x 19.75" (94.3 x 50.8 x 50.1 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 26.50" x 12.00" x 12.50" (67.3 x 30.5 x 31.7 cm)
Weight: 47.91 lbs. (21.73 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).