Are you getting ready to carve your pumpkins this weekend? Whether you're cutting out triangle eyes and a toothy grin or creating a work of gourd art, there's a treasure trove waiting inside the pumpkin:...
The best way to celebrate a successful hunting trip is by eating a great meal of wild game. Whether you like elk, deer, duck, pheasant, or something else, we have a few ideas about how you can make...
Now is your chance to win a Monterey Propane Fire Table. The Monterey centerpiece will enhance any outdoor living space with its elegant design and added warmth of a clean, beautiful fire. Go from coffee...
Pelican ProGear™ 35QT Elite Cooler
• 7-10 day ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
• Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
• Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
• Molded-In Tie Downs
• Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
• Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
• Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
• Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
• Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
• Guaranteed for life
Exterior Dimensions: 26.41" x 20.00" x 18.75" (67.1 x 50.8 x 47.6 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 15.75" x 12.00" x 11.50" (40 x 30.5 x 29.2 cm)
Weight: 32.28 lbs. (14.64 kg)
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).