Our friend Gary House brought something new, different, and tasty to the table for this Mother’s Day. This is one recipe that we are quite sure you will be repeating not just for Mother’s Day, but for Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day…and just about every other holiday. So, sit back, watch the video below then go and get the ingredients and start cooking something awesome.
By: Gary House – Host of Cooking Everything Outdoors
Here is a delicious and easy to bake Mothers Day Puffed Pie recipe full of eggs, cheese, ham, spinach, onion, red bell peppers and garlic, that will leave mom speechless! Easily baked outdoors in a grill or with the Camp Chef Italia Pizza Oven and the Somerset II Gas Stove.
Mothers Day Puffed Pie Brunch
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs butter
- 3 – 10 oz pkgs. frozen spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 2 – 14 oz pkgs., frozen puff pastry or ready made pie crust
- 3/4 Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 2 red peppers, seeded & diced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 egg, beaten – to glaze pastry