The Big Agnes Big House 6 is big. Perfect for the entire family or as the ultimate base camp tent.
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Two large doors
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- Large skylight
- Twelve mesh floor pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
- Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 64sq ft of covered space
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Orange/Terra Cotta
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Need a FOOTPRINT? Click here!
|Fast Fly Weight
||4" x 14" x 26"
Head Height Diagram