With the Guide 10 Plus Recharger and Nomad 7 Solar Panel you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are. Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
Guide 10 Plus Power Pack
Power your devices anywhere you go with the Guide 10 Plus Power Pack. This lightweight kit has enough power to recharge a phone or GPS, and even perk up your tablet in a pinch. Hook up your devices directly to the USB port on the power pack or purchase a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel and charge your gear directly from the sun. An even cooler option? Fight the one-time use battery battle and use the included rechargeable AA batteries in place of your Alkaline batteries. Finally, a charging kit as mobile as you are.
- Charge phones, GPS, tablets and more - The Guide 10 Plus is the perfect on-the-go accessory for all the battery-hungry devices you own. Plug USB devices directly into the port on the Guide 10 Plus – one recharge on a phone, two to three charges on small cameras, or boost a tablet 10-15% in a pinch.
- Removable, Rechargeable Batteries - Stop spending money on one-use batteries. The Guide 10 Plus gets its power from four, removable and rechargeable nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries. Use these AAs for headlamps, flashlight, and remotes and save money while you do it. The Guide 10 Plus also works with other rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Recharge anywhere - Batteries running low? Plug the Guide 10 Plus into any USB port, like a laptop or wall adapter, to charge it up in 6 hours. On the go and in the sun? Rapid charge the Guide 10 Plus by plugging it into one of Goal Zero’s Nomad Solar Panels and you’ll have full batteries in about 3 hours of full sun.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GUIDE 10 PLUS:
- The Sun -The Guide 10 Plus can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- USB - The Guide 10 Plus can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
Charge times: GOAL ZERO Nomad 7: 3-6 hrs GOAL ZERO Nomad 13: 2.5-5 hrs USB source: 6-10 hrs
Battery: Cell type: NiMH Pack capacity: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh) Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 9200mAh at 1.2V Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months Fuses: none Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Light: LED (output): 100mW, white LED
Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated USB-mini port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated mini solar port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
General: Chainable: no Weight (w/ batteries): 0.4 lbs (181 g) Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm) Operating usage temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C) Certs: (display as icons): CE, FCC, ROHS Warranty: 6 months
Nomad 7 Solar Panel: Ultra lightweight, weather-resistant solar panel enables you to charge handheld USB/12V gear directly from the sun. Use a Goal Zero portable power pack and store power for your gear day or night.
What it Powers
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 7 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE? The Nomad 7 will directly charge most USB and 12V devices (not tablets). Most handheld USB devices, include: Cell phone, smart phone, GPS, MP3 player
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 7? Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger, Guide 10 Plus, and Rock Out Portable Speaker
CAN I USE THE USB AND 12V PORTS TO CHARGE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY? Yes. The Nomad 7 will split the incoming solar power between the two ports to charge devices simultaneously. Some devices may not be compatible.